- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Tour isn't available on Sundays.
- Blocked dates: (14,15,16, August) - (28, October) - (24, 25, 26, December) - (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, January) - (2, 25, March) - (17, 18, 20, April) - (1, May) - (8, June) - (17, November)
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you.
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Location : Athens
Min: 1 person
Max: 12 persons
What you’re going to do
Get to know Athens through its culinary and drinking traditions but don’t expect to eat moussaka and feta on this Greek food tour! Take a deep breath and get ready to try some extreme local bites. Show yourself how brave you are by doing as the locals do and tasting some lesser-known traditional treats.
After filling our bellies, time for some drinks! We will pass by some of the most buzzing streets in Athens before making our first stop at one of the most posh neighbourhoods in Athens, Kolonaki, not only to spot local celebrities but to also enjoy three signature cocktails at unique venues.
Next we'll hop on a train and one stop later, we'll arrive in a different neighborhood, where our evening adventure continues.
We’ll visit three themed bars located in unique secret gardens and on rooftops with splendid vistas, hanging out with crowds of cheerful locals enjoying a night out in their hometown. You’ll get to check out corners of the city that only locals visit and uncover some of the city’s coolest spots.
- Local English speaking guide
- 4 extreme food samples (at 4 different stops)
- Bottled water
- Snack (gourmet sandwich)
- Finger food (meze dishes)
- Train fares
- Additional food
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellations done 48 hours prior to start time or less are subject to 100% cancellation penalty.
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.