Let me guide you to the beautiful country of QATAR. Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises an arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design.
We will meet at Souq (market) Waqif right in front of the fountain area where you can see the birds, drinking and eating. We will tour the Souq Waqif area which will take about 1 hour so please wear comfortable footwear. Here you will see traditional Items such as Arabic carpets, lamps, jewelry, and food!
While we are walking, I’ll be taking your photos so have fun! If you have a question, I would be very glad to answer it too, so feel free to ask anytime. If during the tour, you wanted to buy something from the market I can help you with haggling the price down!
After our sightseeing/photoshoot, we will proceed to Souq Street food which is in front of Msheireb. Here you can order the famous Kubos cooked in front of you, served with light refreshments (Coffee, Tea, Water) included in the tour. The snack will be at the end of the photoshoot.
1. Your photos (50+ JPEG) will be sent to you within 48 hours via DropBox or WeTransfer.
2. During Summer (May-October) the temperature is very hot so please do bring a hat or head cover.
3. Ensure to wear conservative/neutral outfits to respect the Qatari Culture.
4. Please wear comfortable footwear as we will walk around.
5. Let's have fun and enjoy!
24 hours before the experience.