Sometimes the best places are a drive away. Just because you can't catch a flight, doesn't mean you can't explore places nearby. We are taking all the safety measures necessary in light of covid-19 COVID-19 alert
During this experience, you will hike Jebel Al Hash, which is located in the Al Forah area, close to where the Jordanian border intersects the Saudi Arabian border. It is considered to be the most beautiful mountain in Wadi Rum. This 4-hour hike will take you to the highest point (1700m above sea level) of the mountain, where you will be able to see the variations of mesmerizing colours that paint the desert.
The last day will be spent in Aqaba, on a boat trip in the middle of the Red Sea where you will be able to snorkel, dive and have an amazing BBQ Lunch on the boat!
13:15 - Meet at Park Abdoun
13:30 - Leave Amman
17:30 - Arrive at Wadi Rum and get to our campsite, enjoy sunset walk around the camp
07:30 - Breakfast
08:00 - Drive to Jabal Hash
09:30 - Start the climb (Completing the hike takes around 4 hours)
13: 30 - Finish the climb
14:00 - Lunch and transfer back to the camp
07:00 – Breakfast and transfer to Rum Village
09:30 – Arrive Aqaba and hop on boat
12:00 - BBQ lunch at the boat
13:30 Leave Aqaba and drive back to Amman
17:50 - Arrive back in Amman
What to bring:
- Your personal face mask, your personal reusable cup ,ID or passport (for the checkpoints on the way)
- Flip flops or sandals to wear after the hike, our personal hygiene kit
- Extra clothes and swimming suits, any personal medications
- We encourage you to bring efficient sun protection, including hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Wear comfortable warm clothes (not jeans) and proper hiking shoes or running shoes.
- Reusable water bottle(s). Preferably 3 Liters of water each day.
- Your favorite snacks, Headlights.
Make sure you wear comfortable, supportive shoes, appropriate hiking/sport clothing, and anything else you may need for overnight.