- Flights to and from Salalah are not included in the provided price.
- Flights from Muscat to Salalah are available daily at $95.
- Prices provided for this tour is per person.
- Accommodation in Salalah will be at Salalah Garden 4-star hotel.
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Location : Muscat
Languages: Arabic, English
Min: 1 person
Max: 2 persons
What you’re going to do
Salalah is one of the undiscovered parts by tourism. Situated at the southern tip of Oman. It offers unique vegetation and is the only tropical weather in the Arabian Peninsula.
Day 1: MUSCAT / SALALAH
3 hrs prior to your scheduled flight, you will be picked up from your Muscat hotel and be transferred to Muscat Int’l Airport for a flight to Salalah.
On arrival at Salalah airport, our representative will meet and escort the guests to a waiting air-conditioned vehicle for transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Salalah.
Day 2: SALALAH WEST & SALALAH CITY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, we will proceed for a sightseeing tour of Salalah. We drive through the scenic Corniche and pass by Al Balid archeological dig.
The drive will take you to the Sultan’s summer palace and the Haffa souk, where typical Dhofari items & modern imported goods are on display. Also, have an opportunity to visit the Gold Souk and Dhofar Museum. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will visit the West side of
Salalah. Our first site is the famous Frankincense trees, then we will continue to the splendid Mughsail Bay where the mountains rise straight up from the beach, next, we will visit the Prophet Job’s tomb, perched high up in the jebels overlooking the city of Salalah. After the tour, we drive back to your hotel. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Salalah.
Day 3: EAST SALALAH
This morning after breakfast at the hotel, depart to explore East Salalah, pass by the Royal Farm and the Mamura Palace to Ayn Razat - a beautiful area surrounded by green hills, complimented by well-maneuvered gardens. Then drive through Qara Mountains to the ruins of Sumhuram at Khowr Rawri before we continue to Mirbat - one of Salalah’s best-known historic sites, Bin Ali’s Mosque and Taqa villages. Lunch will be served en route. End of the day at leisure. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Salalah.
Day 4: SALALAH / MUSCAT
Breakfast at hotel, hotel check-out time is 12:00hrs. 02 hours prior to scheduled flight transfer to Salalah Airport to board a flight for Muscat and connection flight to your home.
- Meet and greet service at the airport
- 4-Day HB accommodation at Salalah Garden
- All Transportation in a private luxury vehicle throughout the tour
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellations made within 7 days or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within 20 days or less from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within 30 days or less from the tour date will be subject to 25% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.