- This tour is available daily except Sundays.
- For the departure from 15th Oct to 10th Dec, the pick up time will be 4.00 PM due to the Daylight Saving.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- This tour involves a lot of walking, please wear comfortable footwear.
- The dress code for this tour is smart-casual, and no beachwear is allowed.
- Please notify us if you have any dietary concerns to accommodate them.
- If you're booking this tour for more than 2 persons, please add as many extra travelers as you wish from the extras section.
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Location : Santorini
Min: 1 person
Max: 2 persons
What you’re going to do
Start your private Santorini tour with a pick-up from your hotel, or from the old port (Skala) where your local guide will be waiting for you at the cruise arrivals pier. The first stop on our wine culture exploration will be an old, private canava, the island’s underground caves used as a space for grape storage and wine making. Get ready to hear fascinating stories of locals who have mastered the island’s harsh weather conditions to create exceptional wines using ancient techniques and methods that are still in use today. Next, it’s time to learn all about the promising future of Santorini wine by visiting a lovely award-winning winery with sophisticated, modern principles that also follow Greek-rooted traditions. In this elegant space you will participate in a 6-glass wine tasting and learn valuable tips on how to distinguish a good wine! Since this is a wine tour after all, our last stop will have you sampling four more local wines paired with a platter of local, seasonal nibbles such as local meats and cheeses on the winery’s terrace with gorgeous sunset views. You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour comes to an end.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation including hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Local food and beverages samples
- Meze platter
- Additional food or drinks
- Personal expenses
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellations made within 48 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.