Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 99
Spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi and have a chance to visit the city’s rich Arabian cultural heritage and modern attractions. Ranked as one of the best cities to live in the world, the amazing city of Abu Dhabi certainly doesn’t lag behind in terms of world records with its mega shopping malls and world renowned theme parks like Warner Bros World and the adrenaline pumping Ferrari world.
The beautiful city sits off the mainland on the Persian Gulf island and boasts of a beautiful skyline with some magnificent architectural marvels which you will have a chance to visit along the tour, among which the Emirates palace, the presidential palace, Sheikh Zayed mosque, and the colossal man-made Yas Island which houses the Yas Marina circuit that has hosted the Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in 2009. The entire area of the Yas Marina circuit overflows with sumptuous high end eateries and world-class shopping avenues. The Yas Water world located in the island has been named as the 2nd best water park in the world.
Book your seat today to enjoy a guided tour across the best of this amazing city, and make the best out of this opportunity by adding an optional visit to either Ferrari World or Warner Bros World depending on your booking selection.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Guided tour across the city of Abu Dhabi.
- Lunch depending on your booking selection.
- Ferrari World theme park standard ticket depend
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Printed vouchers are acceptable.
- Sharing transfers is available from hotel locations in Abu Dhabi between 9:00 am and 9:30 am.
- Sharing transfers for this tour on Fridays is arranged between 11:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Kindly remember to fill out your hotel information when you’re booking this tour.
- Kindly note that some attractions remain closed on weekends or for visits purposes.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque operates on Fridays after 04:00 pm.
- Please make sure that your body is fully covered when entering the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, as entry will be restricted if guests wear shorts and short skirts, sleeveless shirts, tight or transparent clothing, and swimwear or beachwear.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Sharing transfers is available from hotel locations in Abu Dhabi.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 12 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-10) get the same rates as adults.
- Infants (0-3) are free of charge.