Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
There’s simply no better way to explore Abu Dhabi’s magnificent skyline developments than by being out on the water. We take you on 60 minutes guided tours of sights that simply can’t be viewed by road.
Your journey will start from Emirates Palace Marina offering you an incredible view of one of the world's most luxurious hotels. Along your way our experienced, enthusiastic and qualified captain will provide a fascinating array of information, highlighting the iconic sights of the city. See the exclusive yachts in dock and enjoy the peaceful, magical atmosphere and capture amazing photos of this state-of-the-art palace.
Cruise by and explore the impressive Abu Dhabi Corniche, which spreads across eight kilometers, and get the best view of some of the world’s most breathtaking architecture at its finest as you watch the city come to life and capture amazing moments aboard The Yellow Boats!
Key highlights of the tour:
- 60 Minutes Tour: Emirates Palace - Corniche - Fisherman's Village
- Guided 60 minutes tour across the city of Abu Dhabi aboard the yellow boats.
- Life jackets.
- Bottled water.
- Photo opportunity.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Departure Times: 10:00, 14:00
- This tour is strictly not recommended for pregnant women, heart patients and persons suffering from backache.
- You need to report directly at the location 30 minutes before the tour time.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be produced at the entrance for identification purpose.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Emirates Palace Marina.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (5-12) years old get reduced rates.
- Infants and children below 15 kg are not permitted on board this tour.