Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 6
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and together you will drive to Aswan Airport to board your flight to “Abu Simbel”, where a journey to the past awaits to take you along to glorious times of victory and ancient Egyptian civilization. Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, The Temple of Abu Simbel was built by the Great Ramses II, Egypt’s longest ruling pharaoh.
Pause for a postcard photo at the temples' facade, featuring 4 colossal standing statues of Ramses II, each measuring over 20 meters high, and follow your guide into the temple's interior to discover how astonishingly well-preserved the structures are.
Marvel at the impressive twin temples in the complex, the great Temple of Ra-Harakhte, and the beautiful Temple of Hathor, which was dedicated to Ramses’ favorite wife, Queen Nefertari.
A massive project to move the temple further from its former location due to the impact of Lake Nasser was organized and undertaken by UNESCO, which oversaw cutting the temple into blocks, raising them piece by piece, and reassembling them at its current location where it stands majestically today. After your visit comes to an end, you will be taken back to the Abu Simbel airport to board a flight back to Aswan, where your driver will transfer you back home.
- Transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Visit to Abu Simbel
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare to Abu Simble/Aswan round trip
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour can be accompanied by a tour guide who speaks (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese), other languages can be available upon request.
- The pick up time for this tour depends on your confirmed flight time.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 12 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within (48-24) hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 25% cancellation fees.
- Children (6-12) get reduced prices.