Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 12
Are you ready for your photo adventure in the heart of Athens? Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert photographer to enjoy this tour. Our friendly, professional shutterbug will walk you through the city’s highlights whilst helping you to capture dramatic scenes that many visitors miss.
Our first click will be in front of the monument of the unknown soldier, where the ceremonial changing of the guards takes place. From there, we will jump onto the metro and make our way to a secret rooftop that boasts the best views of the ancient Acropolis.
Next, we will venture into the extremely photogenic district of Plaka to discover secret alleyways and local life away from the city centre. We will move on to the colourful Monastiraki Flea Market where antique furniture, old heirlooms, and enthusiastic stallholders mix on the streets to produce an ever-changing panorama, worthy of many interesting shots.
Continuing our walk, we will next visit the bohemian district of Psirri to check out one of the most alternative areas of the city. Full of interesting bars, awesome little shops, and captivating murals designed by local street artists, this will be a great contrast to many of the classical sites we have visited so far.
Finally, we will make our way to the Varvakios Agora, or the city’s municipal market. A place very much alive with sounds, aromas, and colours, and where possibilities for unique pictures are endless.
Our tour will end with a much-needed coffee and an opportunity to scan through the images that you have created today. You will also learn a bit more about street photography techniques and take home some valuable tricks of the trade for you to use on future travels.
By the end of our tour, you should have a stunning collection of original shots, as well as head full of unforgettable memories.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Photography advice
- Public transportation fare
- Coffee and water/refreshments.
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs or personal shopping
Additional info :
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking, and bring a hat and sunscreen in the summer months. Don’t forget your camera!
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Syntagma Square (at the exit of Syntagma metro station), in the middle of the square, at the fountain.
Monastiraki Square and metro station.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations done 48 hours prior to start time or less are subject to 100% cancellation penalty.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Children above the age of 6 have the same rates as adults.