Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 12
Meet the new generation of Athenians and check out how the city center has transformed into a lively hub due to the locals' creativity throughout the financial crisis. Join us for this tour and discover Athens’ modern street food scene, its hip coffee bars and its edgy art and meet some of the people behind this cultural wave.
This is new Athens! On this tour we’ll help you capture the best spots of the city and blow up your Instagram account!
You will try unique street food like, Hawaiian sushi made from fresh local Greek fish to traditional Greek mezedes.
Continuing our walk, we’ll head into back lanes and past bohemian workshops, to see how everyday life is for middle-class Athenians. We’ll check out the surprisingly bustling art scene in the city streets.
During our Athens tour, we’ll see the old mingling with the new, along streets that connect the past and the present. Before you go, don't forget to ask your local guide for more tips on what else to see, do and eat during your stay.
- Local English-speaking guide.
- 2 gourmet and organic snacks
- 2 sweet delights
- A coffee
- Train Tickets
- Finger food (meze dishes)
- Additional food and drinks.
Additional info :
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Tour isn't available on Sundays.
- Blocked dates: (14,15,16, August) - (28, October) - (24, 25, 26, December) - (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, January) - (2, 25, March) - (17, 18, 20, April) - (1, May) - (8, June) - (17, November)
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Korai Street/Square in front of Starbucks (next to Panepistimio metro station)
Monastiraki metro station
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations done 48 hours prior to start time or less are subject to 100% cancellation penalty.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- Children above the age of 6 have the same rates as adults.