Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 10
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
This Artistic Tour of Barcelona starts at Julià Travel Office in Balmes Street, number 5. From there we will take you to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Basilica to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Towards the end of the tour we will immerse ourselves in a walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Sagrada Família, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional info :
- This tour departs at 3:30 PM / Check-in at 3.15 PM
- Please note that from 1st November 2019, the tour will depart at 2:30 PM / Check in at 2:15 PM.
- This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- From 1st November to 31st March we will visit Park Güell before Sagrada Família.
- Wednesdays and Sundays are not available in March, November and December.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Carrer de Balmes
"La Casa Batlló" at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Cancellation policy :
If you cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour: full refund
If you cancel within 24 hours before the scheduled tour or no show: No refund
- Children aged between 0 and 3 years: free of charge
- Children aged between 4 and 12 have a reduced rates