Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
After this amazing experience you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
To finish, we will going in a walking tour to Passeig de Gràcia to admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43. The guide will leave you at the entrance of this wonderful Gaudí’s building where you have the fast pass ticket included to visit by your own.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide.
- Sagrada Familia admission tickets
- Park Güell admission tickets
- Casa Batlló Skip-the-line ticket
Casa Milà “La Pedrera” admission ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional info :
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Carrer de Sardenya 311.
"La Casa Batlló" at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Cancellation policy :
If you cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour: full refund
If you cancel within 24 hours before the scheduled tour or no show: No refund
- Children aged between 0 and 3 years: free of charge
- Children aged between 4 and 12 have a reduced rates