Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest inno
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide.
- Sagrada Familia admission tickets
- Park Güell admission tickets
- Casa Batlló Skip-the-line ticket
Casa Milà “La Pedrera” admission ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional info :
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless s
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Carrer de Sardenya 311.
"La Casa Batlló" at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Cancellation policy :
If you cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour: full refund
If you cancel within 24 hours before the scheduled tour or no show: No refund
- Children aged between 0 and 3 years: free of charge
- Children aged between 4 and 12 have a reduced rates