Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
With Hop on Hop off Barcelona City Tour You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 15 different languages.You get to choose whether you want a one day or a 2 days pass. You'll get to visit Sagrada Familia, Park GÃ¼ell, La Pedrera and Casa BatllÃ³ which are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni GaudÃ. And stop by Tibidabo Mountain where you'll be able to get the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountainâ€™s charm.
You also get an amazing opportunity to show your footballer spirit at the F.C. Barcelona stadium, go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting. You can get to F.C. Barcelona Museum with Barcelona City Tour (Stop Camp Nou F.C Barcelona) or on your own
The Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & tour begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made BarÃ§a â€œmore than a clubâ€. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true BarÃ§a passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitorsâ€™ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fanâ€™s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a BarÃ§a player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010. The recommended time for this visit is approximately an hour and a half.
There are 2 routes for the tour: East and West.
- East/Green Route: PlaÃ§a Catalunya/ Catedral-Barri GÃ²tic/ Port Vell/ Museu dâ€™HistÃ²ria de Catalunya/ Barceloneta/ Port OlÃmpic/ Platja del Bogatell*/ Nova Mar Bella*/ Forum*/ GlÃ²ries-Torre Agbar/ Sagrada Familia/ Recinte Modernista Sant Paul/ Park GÃ¼ell/ Tibidabo/ La Pedrera/ Casa BatllÃ³.
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
- West/ Orange Route: PlaÃ§a Catalunya/ Arc de Triomf/ El Born- Ciutadella-zoo/ Passeig Colom/ World Trade Center/ Jardins de Miramar/ FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³/ Anella OlÃmpica/ MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya/ Poble Espanyol/ Caixa FÃ²rum-PavellÃ³ Mies Van Der Rohe/ PlaÃ§a dâ€™Espanya/ EstaciÃ³ de Sants/ Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)/ PlaÃ§a Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes/ lâ€™Illa Diagonal/ Av. Diagonal/ La Pedrera/ Casa BatllÃ³/ PlaÃ§a Catalunya.
Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 20 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
- West and East Barcelona City Tour Routes.
- Transport by Open Top double-decker Air-Conditioned Coach and Electric Roof in the Event of Rain.
- Free WiFi.
- Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility.
- Earphones with Audio-tours in 15 Languages.
- Map and Guide.
- One entrance ticket for F.C.B Museum and tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Audio Guide at F.C.B Museum.
Additional info :
- Barcelona City Tour information:
The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 to 19.00 in winter and from 09.00 to 20.00 in summer.
Both routes depart and end at PlaÃ§a Catalunya but you can hop-on and hop-off at any bus stop.
Frequency of Barcelona City Tour: daily every 5 - 25 min depending on the season.
- Camp Nou Experience information:
- Opening times:
from 9th January to 7th April: Mon to Sat from 10 am to 06.30 pm. Sundays from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
from 8th April to 15th October: Daily from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
from 16th October to 16th December: Mon to Sat from 10 am to 6.30 pm. Sundays from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
from 18th December to 31st December: from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
Exceptions: 25th December and 1st January is closed.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit. Special schedules:
Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
Due to timetable of football program please take a note that opening hours of museum may be modified.
No wheelchair access in Camp Nou.
Children aged under 4 years old are not allowed on this tour.
Before going to the bus and to the stadium the you must exchange your vouchers & collect the entrance tickets for Hop on Hop off Barcelona city tour and Camp Nou Experience at: JULIÃ€ TRAVEL OFFICE, BALMES 5, Barcelona
If you attend directly to Camp Nou without the picking up of the tickets, you will not be allowed to get into the Tour.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 0 minutes of purchase.
PlaÃ§a Catalunya or any other stop included in the tourPlaÃ§a Catalunya or any other stop included in the tour
Cancellation policy :
A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed.
- Children from 4-12 years get reduced prices.