Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area, during this visit you will learn about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and the cava.
Catalunya is one of Spain’s most prominent wine producing areas, boasting eleven appellations of origin. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain’s biggest producer of wine with appellation of origin, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including cava, which accounts for half of this production.
Itinerary: Barcelona - Bodegues Jean Leon (winery) - Bodegues Torres (winery) - Caves Freixenet (winery) - Barcelona.
The tour includes: Guided visit and tasting of 2 wines at Jean Leon winery. Guided visit and tasting of 3 wines and 3 cheeses in the Torres winery. Guided visit and tasting of 2 sparkling wines and appetizer in the Cavas Freixenet winery.
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Hostess courier travels on board
- Guided tour and tasting of two different wines at Jean Leon Winery.
- Guided tour and combined tasting (3 cheeses and 3 wines) at Bodegues Torres.
- Guided tour and tasting of two different cavas and aperitif at Caves Freixenet.
- Hotel pickup and drop-ff.
- Other services not specified.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
5 Balmes Street, Julià Travel office.
Cancellation policy :
If you cancel up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour: full refund
If you cancel within 24 hours before the scheduled tour or no-show: No refund
Children aged between 0 and 7 years: Free