Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 10
Discover Barcelonaâ€™s monuments and streets from two different perspectives, in a Hop on and Hop off bus, and get to watch itâ€™s magical Mediterranean coast in a boat.
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your best option! With Hop on Hop off Barcelona City Tour, you can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 15 different languages. You also get to choose whether you want a one day or a 2 days pass. You'll get to visit Sagrada Familia, Park GÃ¼ell, La Pedrera and Casa BatllÃ³ which are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni GaudÃ, and stop by Tibidabo Mountain where you'll be able to get the best lookout of Barcelona. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats, heating on both decks. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. You also get to enjoy an amazing boat trip which starts at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell. There are 2 routes: East and West.
- East/Green Route: PlaÃ§a Catalunya/ Catedral-Barri GÃ²tic/ Port Vell/ Museu dâ€™HistÃ²ria de Catalunya/ Barceloneta/ Port OlÃmpic/ Platja del Bogatell*/ Nova Mar Bella*/ Forum*/ GlÃ²ries-Torre Agbar/ Sagrada Familia/ Recinte Modernista Sant Paul/ Park GÃ¼ell/ Tibidabo/ La Pedrera/ Casa BatllÃ³.
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
- West/ Orange Route: PlaÃ§a Catalunya/ Arc de Triomf/ El Born- Ciutadella-zoo/ Passeig Colom/ World Trade Center/ Jardins de Miramar/ FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³/ Anella OlÃmpica/ MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya/ Poble Espanyol/ Caixaforum-PavellÃ³ Mies Van Der Rohe/ PlaÃ§a dâ€™Espanya/ EstaciÃ³ de Sants/ Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)/ PlaÃ§a Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes/ lâ€™Illa Diagonal/ Av. Diagonal/ La Pedrera/ Casa BatllÃ³/ PlaÃ§a Catalunya.
Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
- West and East Barcelona City Tour Routes.
- Transport by Open Top Double-decker Air-Conditioned Coach and Electric Roof in the Event of Rain.
- Free WiFi.
- Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility.
- Audio guide available in 15 Languages.
- Map and Guide.
- Barcelona Attraction Discounts.
- 40 minutes boat trip, Las Golondrinas.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified.
- Optional gratuities.
Additional info :
- The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 to 19.00 in winter and from 09.00 to 20.00 in summer.
- Both routes depart and end at PlaÃ§a Catalunya but you can begin your hop on-hop off tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
- Frequency Barcelona City Tour: daily every 5 - 25 min depending on the season.
- The Boat Tour starts and ends at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell, in front of Columbus Statue.
- Frequency Boat Tours Las Golondrinas: daily every 30-60 minutes (depending on season).
- Departures timetable, Barcelona Sea Route:
January & February:Â Daily at 12:15h and 13:15hÂ March:Â Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h & 15:15hApril, May & June:Â Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h, 15:15h, 16:15h y 17:15hÂ July, August & September:Â Departures every 30 min from 11:15 to 19:15Â October:Â Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h & 15:15hÂ December & November:Â Daily at 12:15h and 13:15h
- The Boat Tour is not guided.
- Please print your voucher twice (one for the Barcelona City Tour and another for Las Golondrinas Boat Tour).
- The 25th and 26th of December are blocked dates.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 0 minutes of purchase.
PlaÃ§a Catalunya or any other stop included in the tourPlaÃ§a Catalunya or any other stop included in the tour
Cancellation policy :
A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show.
- Children from 4-10 years get reduced rates.