Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 20
Ranked among Spain’s most popular cities, Barcelona is located on the northeast coast of the Iberian Peninsula, facing the Mediterranean Sea. Our tour is inclusive of the whole city, taking you to all the major world-famous attractions. Among our stops is the Gothic Quarter, where we will see the old Barcelona. Most of the Quarter’s buildings go back to medieval times, some even further back to the Roman settlements in Barcelona; many of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of Barcelona's landmarks is Sagrada Familia, the world’s largest unfinished Roman Catholic church, designed by prominent Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. It has been under construction since 1882. We will pass by Casa Batllo and Casa Mila, both of which were among Gaudi’s several masterpieces. Casa Mila was his last designed private residence. We will also get to enjoy a beautiful mix of nature and magnificent architecture in Park Güell, another Gaudi masterpiece
Our Barcelona tour has three different routes: the Red Line, the Blue Line and the Green Line, all providing comprehensive tours of the city.
Plaça de Catalunya - Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies - Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera - Francesc Macià – Diagonal - Estació de Sants - Creu Coberta - Plaça d’Espanya - CaixaForum – Pavelló Mies Van der Rohe - Poble Espanyol - Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya - Anella Olímpica - Fundació Joan Miró - Telefèric de Montjuïc - Miramar – Jardins Costa i Llobera - World Trade Center - Colom – Museu Marítim - Port Vell - Museu d’Història de Catalunya - Zoo - Pla de Palau – Parc de la Ciutadella - Barri Gòtic
Plaça de Catalunya - Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies - Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera - Sagrada Família - Gràcia - Park Güell - Tramvia Blau – Tibidabo - Sarrià - Monestir de Pedralbes - Palau Reial – Pavellons Güell - Futbol Club Barcelona - Diagonal – Les CortsFrancesc Macià – Diagonal - Eixample - MACBA – CCCB
Port Olímpic - Platja del Bogatell – Cementiri del Poblenou - Poblenou - Parc Diagonal Mar - Fòrum - Parc Diagonal Mar - Poblenou - Platja del Bogatell – Cementiri del Poblenou
- 1 Day Bus pass
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Multilingual audio guides
- Coupon booklet with more than 200 € in promotional discounts
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Additional info :
Before you Go- The Green Line will not begin operating until 12:00 p.m on the 13th October.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- This Tour is available in either 1 or 2 days.
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1 January, 25 December
- The Green Line is seasonal (23 March - 4 November)
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 8:00 p.m. (summer) / 7:00 p.m. (winter) from Plaça de Catalunya
- Frequency: every 20 minutes
- Duration of Red& Blue Route: 120 minutes
- Duration of Green Route: 40 minutes
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Any of the mentioned bus stops
Any of the mentioned bus stops
Cancellation policy :
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
- Infants from 0 to 3: free of charge
- Children from 4 to 12: have reduced rates