Minimum Persons : 4
Maximum Persons : 6
8:00 in the morning: You will be picked by your private Egyptologist Guide to start the visit of the day, visiting:
Egyptian Museum: Your Egyptologist will escort you on a tour of 7,000 years of Egyptian history with a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which includes the world-famous golden treasures of King Tutankhamun‘s tomb.
Saladin's Citadel: Visit the Saladin's Citadel, which is considered as one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions; this monument served as a fortress and a royal city for the Abbasid ruler.
Alabaster Mosque: While at the Citadel, explore the most visible mosque in Cairo, Muhammad Ali's (the Alabaster Mosque). It was built in memory of Muhammad Ali Pasha’s oldest son, Tusun Pasha; this monument remains one of the first buildings seen when approaching the city.
Khan El Khali Bazaar: You will have the chance to stroll through the bustling Khan El-Khalili bazaar, founded in the 14th century as a watering stop for caravans; it is now reputedly the largest bazaar in the Middle East.
- Private visit to the Egyptian Museum, Saladin's Citadel, the Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Entrance Fees to the above mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist Guide during the entire excursion
- All transfers during the excursion in a private A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to visit Cheops Pyramid or one of the other two Pyramids (kephren or Mycerinus) from inside.
- Entrance fees to the royal Mummies Room
- Beverages and drinks during lunch
Additional info :
- Egyptian Museum Note: Cameras are only allowed inside the courtyard of the Egyptian Museum, not INSIDE the museum. You will need to leave your cameras at the ‘camera-check’ near the entrance. We advise taking the SD card out of your camera before handing it over.
Tour is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and German *Any Language will be provided upon request without extra charge*
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
At the lobby of the hotel
At the hotel
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation is free of charge if done 48 hours or more prior to tour start time.
- 25% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled between 48 and 24 hours prior to start time.
- 100% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled 24 hours prior to start time or less.
- Children from 6 to 12 years 50% of adult rates.