Minimum Persons : 4
Maximum Persons : 6
Delight in an evening's entertainment as the Great Pyramid of Giza comes to life with lights and lasers under the night sky. The Sphinx “narrates” a condensed history of the ancient Egyptians while the projected effects give new perspective to the ancient structures.
Take a trip out of the city center to the edge of the desert, where the last remaining Wonder of the Ancient World lies intact after thousands of years, waiting to put on a fabulous spectacle of sight and sound. The 3 majestic pyramids are lit up in a multitude of colors and fashions, delivering a dramatic display against the jet-black night sky and the wind-swept desert.
The booming “voice” of the Sphinx accompanies the illuminations, covering 7,000 years of history in theatrical fashion. Marvel at the glories and achievements of the Egyptian civilization as you gaze upon their greatest and most iconic accomplishment, the Great Pyramid of Giza, enjoyed in an inventive combination of history and contemporary entertainment.
Stop at a local restaurant after the show for a scrumptious optional dinner before you get transferred back to your hotel.
- Transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Sound and Light Show at The Great Pyramids
- Tour escort during transfers
- Video camera ticket
- Optional dinner after the show
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- An audio guide is available in different languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish and Arabic).
- You will have to buy a ticket to be able to use your video camera during the show.
- The Sound & Light Show of The Great Pyramids has 3 different start times during winter and summer. Please select your preferred start time for this tour accordingly.
- The show during winter (September 26th - April 30th) starts at 7:00 pm, 8:00 pm, and 9:00 pm, and during summer (May 1st- September 25th) at 8:30 pm, 9:30 pm, and 10:30 pm.
- Your pick up time for this tour is a half hour ahead of your selected show start time during winter, and an hour and a half ahead of your selected show start time during summer.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 12 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within (48-24) hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 25% cancellation fees.
- Children (6-12) get discounts on prices.