Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 100
The latest way of sightseeing in Dubai is via the Dubai Ferry. The Dubai Ferry is meant for tourism. Designed for the comfort of the tourists, the Dubai Ferry offers different routes where people can check out the important locations of the city while having a bite and a drink at the snack bar onboard.
We offer you two options if you are interested in taking the Dubai Ferry. The first option is the Roundtrip Dubai Marina where you get to sail along the magnificent Dubai Marina and return back to the place you boarded from. The second option is At The Top + Round trip Dubai Marina where apart from Dubai Marina you also get to visit the The Top observation deck of Burj Khalifa. Get your tickets now and enjoy a unique way of visiting the famous sights of new Dubai.
- Dubai Ferry Tickets
- Snacks and Drinks.
Additional info :
- Please carry a printed copy of your ticket.
- For ATT + Ferry Tours tickets must be collected from, At the Top ticket counters.
- Please confirm the tour location and timings after booking.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Dubai
Centrally located hotel
Cancellation policy :
- All Cancellations made 96 hours prior to the Tour departure time no charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 96 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 2 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.