Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
We give you an excellent opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle of the Dubai city life with the Hatta Mountain safari. The Hatta desert is surrounded by the picturesque Hajar Mountains where you can enjoy taking a dip in the cool mountain pools as well as go dune bashing. Another major highlight of the place is the Heritage Village where the ancient village of Dubai has been preserved. There you can visit a 200 years old mosque and an ancient fort. You also get to see Bedouin-style tents. Although the main attraction of this safari is the Hatta desert and the village, but the six hours journey to the destination is no less exciting. The scenery is mind-blowing, so do not forget to carry your camera. Also, there’s a stop for a short break at the carpet market where you can buy intricately woven carpets as well as beautifully made potteries. The Hatta Mountain Safari is a one-of-a-kind trip and should not be missed.
- Hatta Fort Hotel
- Visiting the carpet market and pottery market
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Lunch (optional)
Additional info :
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side)
Cancellation policy :
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.