Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 5
Experiencing Dubai from the air provides a unique and unforgettable view of the emirate. As you tour on one of our state of the art helicopters that abide by all the latest civil aviation rules and procedures, you’ll be able to savor the sights of some of the Dubai’s most popular landmarks from a totally different angle, such as Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, the historic Dubai Creek, and futuristic building along the Sheik Zayed Road, among many others. Flights are operated from Atlantis or Dubai Festival City throughout the year, and the tour lasts for 15 to 20 minutes. Whichever route you opt to fly with us, we assure you of a remarkable ride over Dubai.
- The 12-minutes ride: Sheikh Rashid Palace, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, Dubai historic creek and port Rashid, Jabeel Palace, Corniche.
- The 15-minutes ride: Fly from Dubai’s most famous man-made island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa, see Aquaventure Water Park, the striking Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach coastline and The World Islands from its south pole.
- The 22-minutes ride: Atlantis Hotel, Burj Al Arab hotel, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, Dubai historic creek and port Rashid, Dubai Marina, Madinat Jumeirah, The Palm Island, The Palm Jumeirah,The World™’ Islands.
- The 25-minutes ride: Experience a dramatic ascent from a modern man-made wonder to the historic creek where Dubai was born. From Atlantis The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The World Islands, before proceeding to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture. On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living neighborhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina
- The 40-minutes ride: Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Meydan race course, Burj Khalifa, JW Marriott Hotel, Emirates Towers 2, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah and the Atlantis Hotel.
- Any other services not specified.
Additional info :
- Each passenger is required to bring their Passport ID’s to the Helipad check-in area.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Smoking, food and beverages are not allowed on helicopter flights
- Pregnant women can fly only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy OR upon your own risk.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Please confirm the tour location and timings after booking.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Dubai Police Academy, Al Sufouh, near Madinat Souk - Dubai
Cancellation policy :
- All cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If cancellation made within 72 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable