What are you going to do
A traditional Bedouin experience with a taste of the local Qatari lifestyle in the desert. This 8 hours package includes a trip to the Inland Sea, dune bashing, complete desert safari with a 3-4 hours layover in the camp including Dinner OR Lunch.
An exhilarating desert adventure perfect for a thrilling weekend. Get closer to nature through this rustic desert experience. Enjoy an afternoon full of adrenaline packed dune bashing and the complete Qatari desert safari. This package includes a traditional barbecue lunch or dinner at our rustic camp site before we drop you to your preferred location within Doha city
Our trained professional guides will drive you to the Mesaieed desert where we stop over for a 20 minute break. Here you will experience the traditional Qatari tents along with public bathroom facilities. You may go for a camel ride in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules, etc. We then move on with our desert safari and a 45 minute thrilling dune bashing experience with skilled drivers. This memorable ride halts at the top of the singing sand dunes where you can capture the gorgeous panoramic view of the golden dunes flanked by the ocean on one side. We then go further and halt at the Sealine beach a.k.a Khor Al Adaid for a relaxing hour and the sunset with a view of the Saudi mountains on one side. We next drive you to the camp site in the midst of the sand dunes of Mesaieed. You will enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner here in the rustic feel of the desert. Feel closer to nature while you experience the old-school Arabic lifestyle. Enjoy a stroll in the cool sands or swim in the open ocean. End this cherished day out with a convenient drop off to your preferred location inside Doha city
Select any of the available dates
• 20-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference),falcons, mules and other local fauna.
• Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
• Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
• Up to 45 minutes’ adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with trained drivers.
• Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune
• Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
• Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side
• Passing through the fertilizer industries
• Experience the traditional Bedouin tents along with a barbecue Lunch OR Dinner.
• Relax at the inland sea beach for an hour with a de stressing swim and catch a beautiful sunset.
• Professional Driver
• Tour guide available on request
• Dune bashing up to 45 mins
• Water/soft drinks
• Pick & Drop off
• 3 hours’ layover
Tour Guide (available upon request)
Additional info :
• Bring along swim wear, sunscreen, flip flops & sunglasses as you will be in the desert. Load up on the picnic snacks as it will be a fun day-out.
• Don't forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
• Morning Trip: 9AM – 5PM or Evening Trip: 2PM – 10PM
• Prices are negotiable on group bookings of over 15 people
• Trip is available on all days of the week in the morning and afternoon.
• The experience is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled if the winds are unfavorable.
What to expect :
Adventure, Fun, and more fun
Confirmation type :
Cancellation policy :
48 Hours prior to arrival: No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival: 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show: 100% of the total booking cost
Cancellation time :
Looking for more experiences?