Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
You will be picked up by one of our representatives to the bus station to catch an overnight bus to Cappadocia.
Day 1: Upon arriving in Cappadocia, you will be picked up from the bus station to start your 1st tour of the city. The tour starts by visiting the Devrent Valley where the geographical formations remind a place of another planet. Then, you will visit Pasabag, you ll take a stroll between the amazing fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. From there, the tour will drive to Avanos to have lunch. After having lunch, you leave from Avanos to see the most beautiful examples of Byzantine art in Goreme Open Air Museum. Then you’ll drive to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of the region, where you will have a fabulous panoramic view over Cappadocia. Overnight in a local 3-star hotel.
Day 2: Your tour of the day starts with a 4 km hike through the Rose Valley visiting the churches. Then, you will visit the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch in Pigeons Valley and then continue to see the marvel of construction that is the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisar Natural Rock Castle. After the tour, you will be transferred to the bus station for your return overnight bus to Istanbul.
- Domestic bus tickets
- Entrance fees
- 2 Lunches
- 1-night accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.