Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel in Istanbul to catch an overnight bus to Selcuk, Izmir.
Day 1: Your tour guide will pick you up from the bus station in Selçuk and accompany you on your tour in the ancient city of Ephesus which is known to be the commercial, the religious and the social center of antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Your tour of Ephesus Ancient City begins by visiting the Temple of Artemis (Diana), which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary where she lived a few years, then the Isa Bey Mosque, which dates back to the 14th Century A.D. Overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Day 2: First the tour will start by visiting the white travertine cascades of Pamukkale, which means “Cotton Castle” in Turkish before it visits the ancient city of Hierapolis. Pamukkale and Hierapolis are both on the UNESCO world heritage sites list since 1988. The tour stops for lunch at a 4-star hotel, where you will be able to go for a swim in the healing thermal waters. After that, you will have a chance to walk among the ancient ruins of Hierapolis, which include a massive open-air theater, arched gates made of travertine, the ancient Roman necropolis, and the famed Temple of Apollo. You get transferred to the bus station after the tour to catch your overnight bus to Istanbul.
- Domestic bus tickets.
- Entrance fees.
- 2 Lunches.
- 1-night accommodation in a 3-star hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available by bus or by flight.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.