Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul early in the morning and transferred to Atatürk Airport for your Antalya flight. In Antalya you will be met at the airport by your tour guide who will accompany you on your daily tours.
Day 1: Our first stop is Perga, where you will see the city gate, Roman Bath, Column Street, Agora, and Stadium. Our second site is Aspendos which was an ancient city in Pamphylia. Next, we visit the antique city, and we will see the splendid Agora, Theater, and Temples built in the seventh century B.C. Last stop is The Kursunlu Waterfall, which is a place beside Perga ancient city.
Day 2: Our first stop is Termessos, which was built by the Solymians in a strategic position on the shipping route to the Aegean. Duden Waterfalls are a group of waterfalls in the province of Antalya, Turkey.
Day 3: Spend the day just relaxing under the sun and enjoying the beautiful Mediterranean. At the end of the day, you will be transferred to airport for your Istanbul return flight. In Istanbul you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Entrance fees.3 Lunches.
- 2-night accommodation in a 3-star hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.