Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Awarded ‘Museum of The Year’ by the European Council, the Archaeology Museum was established as the first Turkish Museum. The present museum consists of four sections disposed in four different buildings. It houses the famous Sarcophagus of Alexander The Great’ and priceless artifacts from the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Era. The upper floor has a wide collection of coins. The New Building opened in 1998 has magnificent Exhibits of Troian and Anatolian Cultures. There is very well displayed section of Istanbul. The third building has remarkable works of art from Mesopotamia. Artifacts date back to the 6th millennium and on wards. Sumeria, Hitite, Akkadia, Babylonia and many other cultures will get you deep into the history that have affected European Culture. Finally - and of course - to have an unforgettable day you need a professional, knowledgeable, and a friendly guide to help you enjoy and appreciate this unique museum.
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Entrance Fees.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Fridays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This tour finishes at Archaeology Museum at 12:30 pm.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.