Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul is currently one of the cultural hot spots of Europe, and it is often seen as a gateway between Western and Eastern cultures; the galleries in this city feature the work of some of the most exciting artists from Turkey and beyond. In this walk, as we stroll through Istanbul’s coolest neighborhoods, we will get a chance to discover the booming contemporary art of Istanbul with the help of a local art professional. After meeting in front of Galatasaray High School, we will start walking in Istiklal Street, we’ll visit some of the leading art institutions of Istanbul. We will continue our way through the narrow streets of Beyoglu and discover the hidden art galleries of Tophane and Karaköy neighborhoods. En route, we will visit Pera Museum which offers outstanding range of diverse high quality culture and art services. Our tour ends at the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art, Turkey’s first private museum to organize modern and contemporary art exhibitions.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is not available on Mondays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 - 6 years get reduced rates.