Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
This is the heart of Istanbul! Amazing stories of Thracians, Romans, Byzantines, and Ottomans will take you deep into the city’s history. And tell you - how many intellectuals were imprisoned in the Sultanahmet Prison that is used as a hotel today. Where the remains of the House of the Emperor Justinian are? Listen to the outstanding true story of Beheaded Hüseyin Aga and Cinci Hoca. What else? Wooden Turkish houses, mansions of Ottoman Aristocracy, Baths of Haseki Sultan, Petit Hagia Sophia and many others.
- Hotel pick-up
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Tuesdays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time at Sultanahmet Square: 12:30 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Have reduced rates.