What are you going to do
Day 2: After your pick up from your hotel in the morning, you will be accompanied by your guide to the modern train station of Marmaray, located on the European side of Istanbul. Upon arriving in Üsküdar Marmaray Station, you will have a walking tour of this charming Ottoman district, full of historic mosques and complexes. After your walking tour and a delicious local lunch, you will continue your journey on the Marmaray to Kadıköy ‘City of the Blind’. First, you will visit the historical harbor buildings of Kadıköy and will continue in the narrow streets of the famous fish market and decent quarter of Moda. Visits to churches, mosques, and mansions are also part of this tour. Following the tour, you will take 20 minutes boat ride to cross the Bosphorus. At the European side our transfer coaches will take you back to your hotel.
Select any of the available dates
- Ferryboat cruise
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Local professional guide
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Reservations for this tour need to be made at least 4 days in advance.
- This tour may not be available during Jewish and Muslim religious holidays.
- Passport copies of clients need to be faxed in before the tour date or brought in during the tour.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 4:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.