Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
This area lies outside the historical peninsula and the city walls. In this area, we see many mosques, mausoleums, graveyards and fountains. Being outside the city walls,
the area has long been used as a major Muslim shrine. Today Muslims from all over the world pay visits to this holy place. Our tour begins with a visit to the Mosque of Eyub al Ansari - the standard bearer of Prophet Muhammed – and continues to the Mausoleum of Sokullu Mehmet Paşa, a Grand Vizier of Selim II-of Bosnian origin, the Mosque of Zal Mahmut Paşa-the son in law of Sultan Selim II and the Mausoleum of Sultan Reşat. These are only some of the places we will
be visiting. Our tour will then continue through the Eyup Cemetery and end on Pierre Loti Hill.
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Saturdays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This tour finishes at Eyüp District at 12:30 pm.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.