Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 14
Spend a day amid the splendor of Istanbul on this full-day tour which will begin by picking you up from the comfort of your accommodation. The tour’s first stop is The Blue Mosque, where you’re going to spend some time before you head to Hagia Sophia, which will be replaced by the Chora Museum on Mondays when Hagia Sophia is closed, then the tour will visit the Topkapi Palace, which will also be replaced by the Istanbul Archaeological Museum on days the palace is closed. After that, you will visit the underground cistern before the tour stops at the Hippodrome and Obelisk. A local lunch will be served during the day before the tour ends with a visit to the Grand Bazaar. The Bazaar remains closed on Sundays and so the tour spends additional time at the other locations instead.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- On Mondays when The Hagia Sophia remains closed, the tour heads to the Chora Museum instead.
- On Tuesdays when the Topkapi palace remains closed, the tour heads to the Istanbul Archaeological Museum instead.
- On Sundays when the Grand Bazaar remains closed, the tour spends additional time at other locations instead.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 48 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (5-11) get reduced prices.