Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 14
After being picked up from your centrally-located accommodation in Istanbul, you will be accompanied by one of our experienced English speaking guides on a luxury imperial tour of the city. The tour starts by visiting the Topkapi Palace which served as a residence and headquarters to the 15th-century Ottoman sultans. After that, the tour heads to Chora Museum, built in the 4th century as a Greek Orthodox church, the church has been preserved and open for public today as a museum. An authentic Ottoman lunch will be served en route before the tour continues to visit Hagia Sophia, a former Greek Orthodox Cathedral, later an imperial mosque, and now a museum. The tour stops eventually at the Istanbul Archeology Museum before you are transferred back to your accommodation.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily except Mondays and Tuesdays.
- On Wednesdays, when Chora Museum is closed, the tour visits the Dolmabahce Palace instead.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 48 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (5-11) get reduced prices.