Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 14
After your pick up from your centrally-located hotel accommodation in Istanbul, you will be accompanied by one of our expert English speaking guides on a Full-day tour in Bursa, the first capital of the Ottoman Empire.
Upon arriving in Bursa, your tour begins by climbing Mount Olympus (Uludag), the highest mountain of the Marmara region, where you can enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views and take timeless photos. The tour continues to the Green Mosque, which was built between 1419–1424 by Sultan Mehmet the 1st, and displays early Ottoman architectural style. The mosque stands in a complex in Bursa that contains the Green Mausoleum where Sultan Mehmet is buried. After that, you will pay a visit to the Old Silk Market before the tour stops for a Kebab lunch. The tour ends with a visit to the Covered Bazaar before you’re transferred back to your accommodation.
- Full-day tour of Bursa
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Personal expenses
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- This tour is for a minimum of 6 persons.
- This tour contains a considerable amount of hiking so please wear comfortable footwear.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 48 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (5-11) get reduced prices.