Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel in Istanbul to catch an overnight bus to Izmir where you will be picked up from the bus station in Selçuk for your tour in the ancient city of Ephesus which is known to be the commercial, the religious and the social center of antiquity, and one of the Highlights of any Visit in Turkey. Your tour of Ephesus Ancient City begins by visiting the Temple of Artemis (Diana), which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary where she lived a few years, then the Isa Bey Mosque, which dates back to the 14th Century A.D. After the tour, you will be transferred to the bus station for the overnight bus to Istanbul.
- Domestic bus tickets
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available by bus or by flight.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.