Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Following early departure from your hotel we drive about five hours and arrive to Eceabat where we have lunch. After lunch, we drive to the entrance of the Gelibolu National Park. We will pay a visit to Kabatepe War Museum, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's Grave), ANZAC Cove, Arı Burnu (First ANZAC landing place), Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), View Shrapnel Valley, Turkish Memorial, The Nek and Walker´s Ridge, Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial). Following the tour we drive back to Istanbul.
- Entrance fees.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.