Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
The tour begins with the Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organized by the Romans and Byzantines. After that, The Blue Mosque, the only mosque with six minarets and its surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next, you will see the German Fountain - a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2- and listen to the stories of his liaison with the Orient. Hagia Sophia - The Church of Divine Wisdom is the highlight of this day. Following the visits, your guide will take you to the Grand Bazaar for a demonstration of Turkish Handicrafts. Then the tour heads to Topkapi Museum, the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan peninsula. Next place to see is Hagia Irene Church (from outside). Our final places of interest are Caferağa Medrese and Soğukçeşme Street.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the tours’ attractions.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Topkapi palace remains closed on Tuesdays, so the tour visits Chora Museum instead.
- Mobile and printed vouchers are accepted.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.