Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul was the capital of the Byzantium Empire which rocked the ancient world, and this special full-day tour covers most of the historical monasteries of Byzantine Constantinople.
You will see ruins of Byzantine churches, Byzantine stone houses, dungeons, columns, palaces and lots of other places. The highlight of the day is definitely the church of St Savior of Chora where you will be amazed with the mosaics and frescoes. You will stop for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant during the tour, after which you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.