Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 25
You’ll be collected from your hotel at 6:30 am and dropped of at the airport. Ride your plane to Izmir and enjoy your full day tour to Ephesus and St. Mary’s House. Ephesus is considered as one of the great outdoor museums of Turkey. It was built in the 10th century BC by Attic and Ionian Greek colonists. The house of Virgin Mary is also located ahead of Ephesus. The shrine of Virgin Mary enjoys a marvelous atmosphere. Enjoy a tasty Lunch meal at an authentic restaurant before heading back to the airport for your flight. After landing in Istanbul you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Complimentary roundtrip transfer from Hotel to Airport
- Roundtrip flight from Istanbul to Izmir.
- Full day Sightseeing
- Lunch at Authentic restaurant
- Any unspecified services
Additional info :
- Tour is available daily
- Pickup is from your hotel in Istanbul
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 30:Days minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- If cancellation occurs 48 hours prior to start time or less 100% cancellation penalty applies.
- Children from 3 - 11 years get reduced rates.