Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
From the awe-inspiring Dolmabahce Palace to the ancient Walls of Constantine and onto the Topkapi Palace, experience the best views the city has to offer while enjoying a wonderful cruise along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn.
Gain a unique insight into the great city’s history during your journey along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. After your cruise, you will drive over the first Intercontinental Bridge that connects Europe and Asia headed towards the Çamlıca Hill, the highest peak in Istanbul, for your chance to see the splendid panorama of the Bosphorus Strait. Following a photo stop, we continue to drive over the suspension bridge and then arrive at Dolmabahçe Palace where you will have a unique experience of this magnificent 19th-century building with an excellent guide.
- 90-minute boat cruise.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All transportation in a private luxury vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the tours’ attractions.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Dolmabahçe palace remains closed on Thursdays and Mondays, so the tour visits Chora Museum instead.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.