Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 14
Enjoy visiting the highlights of Istanbul and it’s famous wonders in a half day guided tour. Your guided tour will start at Sultanahmet. First you’ll visit Dolmabahce Palace built in 19th century is one of the most glamorous palaces in the world. Look out for the handmade parquet floors in the Dining Hall. Carved from rosewood, ebony, and mahogany, they are a delicately masterpiece, almost hidden by the lavish furnishings. The 4.5 tonne chandelier, in the ceremonial hall was a present from Queen Victoria, and is the world’s largest Bohemian crystal chandelier. The palace is full of wonders and interesting stories to entertain you. After the palace visit you’ll move to Istanbul Museum of Modern Art, Turkey’s first museum of modern and contemporary art. Committed to sharing Turkey’s artistic creativity and cultural identity with the local and international art worlds. Afterwards you’ll enjoy a walking tour at Balat Area Istanbul's most colorful neighborhood. The diversity of its residents from various cultural backgrounds and beliefs (Jewish, Christians, Orthodox and Muslims) formed a rich mosaic of fantastic architecture, monuments, colors, traditions and food. You’ll then visit the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate which has been the spiritual center of the Greek Orthodox world since around 1600. After the church there will be a visit to Rustem Pasa Mosque which has the most beautiful and delicate examples of classical Iznik tiles dating back to 16th century. At last you’ll go to the spice market, this spice market wins the prize for being the most colorful, fragrant, and often the most fun, as visitors can taste the goods on offer.The tour ends at the spice market.
- Half day sightseeing with licensed English speaking expert guides
- Visiting: Dolmabahce Palace - Istanbul Museum of Modern Art - Walking tour of Balat Area with Greek Orthodox Patriarchate - Rustem Pasa Mosque - Spice Market
- All entrance fees
- Deluxe air-conditioned transportation by minivans, max 14 participants
- Any unspecified services.
Additional info :
- Tour operating days: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun.
- English speaking guide is available.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- If cancellation occurs 48 hours prior to start time or less 100% cancellation penalty applies.
- Children between 5 - 11 years old get reduced rates.