Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
The tour begins with the Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organized by the Romans and Byzantines. After that, The Blue Mosque, the only mosque with six minarets and its surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next, you will see the German Fountain - a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2- and listen to the stories of his liaison with the Orient. Hagia Sophia - The Church of Divine Wisdom is the highlight of this day. Following the visits, your guide will take you to the Grand Bazaar for some irresistible shopping and a demonstration of Turkish Handicrafts.
- Half-day tour of Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, and Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays, so the tour only makes an outer visit.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.