Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel accommodation by your tour guide to start your tour for the day which kicks off at the Topkapı Museum, which is the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula. Next place to see is Hagia Irene Church (from outside), and finally our 2 last places of interest are Caferaga Medrese and Sogukcesme Street. You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Half-day tour of Istanbul.
- Entrance fees.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- Topkapi palace remains closed on Tuesdays, so the tour visits Chora Museum instead.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.