Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Istiklal Street is the liveliest and the most colorful street in Istanbul. The street has been pedestrianized since 1988 and for over 150 years has been the center of the nightlife of the city. Hundreds of bars and clubs shake this downtown area in the evenings. During daylight, İstiklal is home to many historical embassy buildings, fancy hotels, apartment buildings, streets, theaters, restaurants, shops. Our tour begins in the heart of Istanbul - Taksim Square. You will stroll on the exiting little side streets of Istiklal Street, sit in one of the intriguing coffee shops and talk with your guide, see the amazing Embassy buildings, visit Armenian and Roman churches, ancient districts, impressive walkways and much more.
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.