Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
This tour starts by visiting the Jewish Museum, Ashkenazi Synagogue, and Schneidertemple Synagogue. You will also have outer visits to Georgian Synagogue, Neve Shalom Synagogue, Italian Synagogue, Jewish Apartments, and Kamondo Buildings.
After having a scrumptious local lunch, it will be time for your Bosphorus Cruise which is perfect for travelers that have limited time in Istanbul. You will first visit the Pierre Loti Hill using the cable car. You will also have a panoramic tour of the Golden Horn by bus before you embark on your 90-minute cruise. The boat goes by the shores of the Bosphorus while your guide explains everything en route. You will see the views of Dolmabahçe Palace, Leanders Tower, the two suspension bridges, Rumeli Hisarı Fortress, the beautiful mansions by the shores of Bosphorus and finally we disembark near the Spice Bazaar and transfer you back to your hotel.
- Tour of the Jewish district.
- 90-minute Bosphorus cruise.
- Cable car.
- Entrance fees.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick up/drop-off.
- Beverages during lunch.
Additional info :
- This tour is available Monday to Friday.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- Reservations for this tour need to be made at least 4 days in advance.
- This tour may not be available during Jewish and Muslim religious holidays.
- Passport copies of clients need to be faxed in before the tour date or brought in during the tour.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get reduced prices.