Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
This is a tour that will bring you to everyday life of the 19th century Istanbul! Imagine arriving to Constantinople Train Station on the train cars of Wagon Lits company. Actually this will be the beginning of your tour. Following this, you will continue your stroll via old shops, markets, mosques, churches. Your guide will explain to you lots of stories about this journey that once upon a time started in Paris that also inspired Agatha Cristie to write her famous novel “Murder on the Orient Express. The tour will continue with short boat ride in the Golden Horn and a short journey with the oldest subway of the world-The Tunnel! The tour will end with a walking tour in the streets of Galata and Beyoglu.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Tuesdays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: 05:00 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Have reduced rates.