Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
This is a tour to areas where the traditional Istanbul Fish Festival is organized. Up to recent times, Samatya was mostly inhabited by Armenians, who own the church of Surp Kevork (St. George), also called Sulu Monastery - which dates back to sometime before the Ottoman conquest. The Greek orthodox have churches such as Hristos Analipsis and Haghios Menas. There is Latin churches as well. Turks have impressive mosques such as Ramazan Efendi Camii, which is Sinan’s work of art, and Kocamustafapaşa Camii, which is the former Byzantine Church of St Andrew. This tour covers many other historical places.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Thursdays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: 05:00 pm
- Entry to the churches may vary at the moment of each visit.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.