Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Mehmet II. is the Ottoman Sultan known as The Conqueror. He was 21 years old when he conquered the city of Constantinople. What is the story behind his success? Did you know he could speak six languages, fluently!! We stroll around the large Fatih Complex, and see - Roman Columns, Byzantine Churches, Gothic Cisterns, and Large Mosques. The commentary of your guide will bring alive to you the amazing world of the Ottoman Sultans. The most interesting, the liveliest, and the most colorful of Istanbul’s street bazaars - Casaba Paxar - are the highlights of this tour.
- Hotel pick-up.
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Wednesday.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: 05:00 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Have reduced rates.