Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul is a city on seven hills. The Süleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the historical peninsula. This tour covers the historical districts from Süleymaniye - the largest Mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire – to Vefa. Do you know why Suleyman is named The Magnificent? Let´s listen to our guide speaking about the greatest of Turkish Architects - Sinan - and the most beloved son of Süleyman The Magnificent - Sehzade Mustafa-the Prince. We walk in and around Vefa and have a chance to taste the traditional refreshment Boza. Our stroll covers many other historical buildings and stories.
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Mondays.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: 12:30 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Have reduced rates.