What are you going to do
Day Two: From the awe-inspiring Dolmabahce Palace to the ancient Walls of Constantine and onto the Topkapi Palace, experience the best views the city has to offer, while enjoying a wonderful cruise along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn.
Gain a unique insight into the great city’s history during your journey along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. Your cruise ends in Eminönü Pier where it started. The tour continues with a drive over the first Intercontinental Bridge that connects Europe and Asia headed towards the Çamlıca Hill, the highest peak in Istanbul, for your chance to see the splendid panorama of the Bosphorus Strait. Following a photo stop, we continue to drive over the suspension bridge and then arrive at Dolmabahce Palace where you will have a unique experience of this magnificent 19th-century building with an excellent guide.
Select any of the available dates
- 2 Lunches
- Boat cruise
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Local professional guide
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Mobile or printed vouchers are accepted.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-6) get discounts on prices.