Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul is a city on seven hills. The Süleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the historical peninsula. This tour covers the historical districts from Süleymaniye - the largest Mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire – to Vefa. Do you know why Suleyman is named The Magnificent? Let´s listen to our guide speaking about the greatest of Turkish Architects - Sinan - and the most beloved son of Süleyman The Magnificent - Sehzade Mustafa-the Prince. We walk in and around Vefa and have a chance to taste the traditional refreshment Boza. Our stroll covers many other historical buildings and stories.
Mehmet II. is the Ottoman Sultan known as The Conqueror. He was 21 years old when he conquered the city of Constantinople. What is the story behind his success? Did you know he could speak 6 languages fluently!. We stroll around the large Fatih Complex, and see - Roman Columns, Byzantine Churches, Gothic Cisterns, and Large Mosques. The commentary of your guide will bring alive for you the amazing world of the Ottoman Sultans. The most interesting, the liveliest, and the most colorful of Istanbul’s street bazaars - Casaba Paxar.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Wednesdays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: Approximately at 05:00 p.m.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.